Information for Customers
What can I do to help the contractors at this time?
- Keep an appropriate distance.
- Wear a face cover.
- Wear a face cover.
- Make sure you keep your distance from the contractors if operating in the same space.
Information for Contractors
What steps should I follow?
What is Covid-19?
COVID-19 is a new disease, caused by a novel (or new) coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans. Because it is a new virus, scientists are learning more each day. Although most people who have COVID-19 have mild symptoms, COVID-19 can also cause severe illness and even death. Some groups, including older adults and people who have certain underlying medical conditions, are at increased risk of severe illness. - CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#Basics
According to the CDC symptoms may include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms.
How do I stop the spread?
The CDC recommends:
- Wash your hands. Washing them thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with soap and water helps kill the virus. An alcohol-based hand rub is the next best option if you can’t wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact. Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Use your elbow, not your hands. Or use a tissue, and then throw it away immediately.
- Clean and disinfect. Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.